Friday, September 11, 2015

'Slip' and ''Pardon the Interruption, Please.'

Last night was very busy night in Chelsea.  There were so many art lovers on the streets and in the galleries and quite a few opening receptions happening at the same time.  Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to see all the ones I wanted to visit.  I did make it to two great shows, one called 'Slip' at Winston Wachter Fine Art displaying drawings by Zaria Forman and the other called 'Pardon the Interruption, Please.' featuring sculptures by Will Kurtz at Kim Foster Gallery.  See photos below.  For more information about the galleries and the artists please click on the links above. I highly recommend both shows, they will remain open in Chelsea till sometime in October.  I'm also happy to further comment on any of these pieces, if you have any questions please let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment